- Lighter than steel trailers, yet ultra strong.
- Corrosion proof / and easy to maintain.
- Brilliant Aesthetics.
- Easily Adjustable axle positions – if centre of gravity needs to be changed – for improved towing dynamics.
- Low to the ground for better towing.
- Many other features including.
- Removable internal barriers.
- Removable extendable racks.
- Wrap around “C-Channel” rubber on racks so no chance of damaging the shells.
- Self draining floor / no no build up of water.
- Tie downs.
- Options for high level steps and other oar holder designs.
- Lockable storage box.
- Single and Tandem axles options available.
- Cost effective.
- A lifetime investment.
The trailer allows towing of more sculls with (possibly) a smaller vehicle – given the weight benefits of the trailer; and also is easier to maintain.
|Model||Length||GVM kg||Axles||Racks||Brakes||Capacity (approx)|
|ALR97-14HD-M||9.7m||1,750||Single||2-3||Mech or Hyd||4 Eights, 1 Quad|
|ALR97T-13-M||9.7m||1,999||Tandem||3-4||Mech or Hyd||4 Eights, 4 Quads|
|ALR106T-14-M||10.6m||1,999||Tandem||3-4||Mech or Hyd||5 Eights, 2 Quads|
|ALR106T-14-EB||10.6m||2,800||Tandem||4-5||Electric||6 Eights, 4 Quads|
Note: Trailer designs are configured to ensure customer requirements are met, whilst adhering to design regulations, particularly, GVM, tow vehicle, length and overhang constraits. *Trailer lengths may vary – as per specific requirements, as well as capacity capability. Mackay ALR Rowing Scull Trailer Specifications
Frame, Racking, Floor and Mesh Walls
- Aluminium Structural Alloys with two year structural warranty
- Aluminium Checkerplate floor
- Galvanized steel springs, axles, disk hubs
- Large side steps for loading shells
- Multiple tie down points (end of racks etc)
- Removable racks (optional)
- Removeable barriers – for storage in different compartments (optional)
Wheels, Mudguards & Suspension
- Galvanised steel or white wheels as standard
- White plastic guards as standard – galvanized steel guards as an option
- New first quality light truck tyres with manufacturers warranty
- Single axle heavy duty – includes heavier axle, heavier springs and upgraded bearings
- Marine grease seals – prevents water entering the bearings
- Spare wheel and bracket is an optional extra
- Bearing buddies with covers
- Swing Jockey wheel
- LED lights and LED clearance lights (LED Autolamps – 5 year warranty)
- Weld – on Lock-up Aluminium Checkerplate storage box
Scull Support and Functionality
- Solid and rigid aluminium racking using 50x50x4mm Aluminium RHS
- Thick wrap around “U-Channel” rubber to protect sculls
- Multiple tie down points
- Mechanical override Disc brakes, or Hydraulic override brakes under 2,000 kgs GVM
- Over 2,000kgs GVM – Electric brakes or Electric over Hydraulic Disc Brakes with manual handbrake is an optional extra
- Alloy wheels
- Spare Wheel and tyre bolted to front of trailer (as well as ‘ready to go’ rescue wheel)
- Optional – removable racks
- High level steps for loading shells
- Various braking systems including electric, mechanical, hydraulic or electric over hydraulic
- Various systems for oar storage